Beautiful scenery may be seen all around Thailand. For centuries, this Southeast Asian country has been held in high esteem as Asia’s crown gem due to its tropical climate and diverse cultural offerings. Visitors come back year after year since it’s an economical vacation spot with plenty of opportunities to do something different.
Tourism accounts for a sizable share of Thailand’s GDP. Revenue is boosted annually thanks to the influx of millions of tourists to this region, which serves Asia’s tourism epicenter. As Covid declines, borders relax, travel restrictions are lifted, and businesses adapt to meet the needs of vacationers. It’s time to go out into the world again.
Visiting Thailand as Tourist
It is simple to travel to Thailand. According to the Visa on Arrival or Visa Exemption policy, many nationalities are eligible to visit the Land of Smiles without a visa. Visitors can remain for up to 30 or 45 days with these options.
Tourists are leisure travelers who visit the country. It is vital to know that a tourist cannot work or conduct business while in the country. If a person is coming for a reason other than leisure, they must consider other visa choices.
Holidaymakers who realize that more than 30 days is needed can apply for a Tourist Visa at a Thai Embassy or Consulate in their home country.
We can also obtain a direct Visa for 90 days;
The 90-day Thai Visa is a single-entry visa that allows the holder to enter Thailand and stay for 90 days. It is meant to be provided to persons who seek to perform official responsibilities or religious activities, conduct business, work, and study in Thailand, visit relatives, and engage in other activities, initially for 90 days and subsequently changed to a longer-term visa.
Benefits of a 90-Day Non-Immigrant Thailand Visa
Siam Legal International helps people from the United States of America get a 90-day non-immigrant visa to Thailand. The following are the benefits of this Visa:
- You can stay in Thailand for 90 days from the day you enter the country.
- This coupon can be used for 90 days.
- Possibility of getting a work permit in Thailand.
- The choice to apply to stay longer in Thailand.*
- Ability to open a bank account (for savings) in Thailand.
Citizens or permanent residents of the following countries can apply for this type of Visa:
- Other places in Europe
Please note that even if your country isn’t on the list above, you may still be able to get a 90-Day Non-Immigrant visa in some situations.
Those who want to get a 90-day non-immigrant visa to Thailand must show that they are not a threat to public safety or security. Also, the person applying for a permit must be physically present in the country where the application is sent. These are the general requirements for this type of Visa:
- A passport that is still good for at least six months after the date you plan to arrive in Thailand.
- An invitation or confirmation letter from the organization that needs to be clear about the purpose of travel.
- The embassy or consulate of the Royal Thai government may ask for more proof.
- Proof that you have money and a plan for your trip.
- Embassy charge.
Initial Non-immigrant Visa Application Process
- They ensured that the applicant’s application form and other documents were ready.
- Documents must be sent or brought in person to the Thai embassy or consulate in the applicant’s home country.
- You can pay the fees for the embassy or consulate with cash, a check, or a credit card.
- The visa application will be looked at and taken care of. Depending on the Thai embassy or consulate where the application is sent, the processing time is usually between 5 and 10 business days.