KidZania, located on the top floor of the famous Siam Paragon shopping mall, is a play center specially designed for children to experience the real world with currency, banks, hospitals, etc. It is an imaginary city recreation of an actual city where the children learn to use work and earn money like adults. With over eighty role-playing games to choose from in a vast space, the child is playfully introduced to the real world. Designed to help children between the ages of 4 and 14 learn different professional roles, Kidzania is a unique concept that promises fun and learning for young and curious minds. The child can be a doctor, teacher, engineer, firefighter, etc., put on the uniform. And the use of their tools and equipment. By doing so, children prepare themselves mentally and psychologically for the future in a playful way.
What to do at Kidzania Park
The learning opportunities are also unique: there are up to 80 professions to choose from. Little ones can learn how to become real dentists, fly a Boeing 737 and even fight a hotel fire with natural water and water. Drive a small fire truck to reach the place. You can also practice saving people by taking them to a mini hospital with a small ambulance. Everything is very realistic, only smaller. Each activity at Kidzania Bangkok can accommodate small groups of 6 to 8 children without parental involvement.
It’s a real-world for kids, so mom and dad can only witness the surgery and possibly take some photos. Everything is very well thought out, with a large lobby offering cake, coffee and computers for parents to let the kids play freely.
With nearly eighty activities, kids won’t get bored at KidZania. You can play a salesperson, beautician, judge, photographer or even airplane pilot. You can walk down the ramp, attend to a patient, or play guitar and sing like a rock star. In the beginning, the groups consist of about six children and, depending on the desired role; they have to wear the uniform or put on the outfit. Children can earn some “Kidzos” by completing chores they can save to the Kidzania bank.
You will learn how to open a bank account. Kids can pool their savings while they buy real things at the National Store. They can even take part in rescue operations or medical emergencies created in simulated situations to raise their awareness in a fun way.
- There is a coffee shop offering a range of snacks and drinks. Mcdonald’s is also near the theater and a snack kiosk across from the department store. The snack kiosk serves delicious popcorn, cotton candy, ice cream and many other goodies.
- For shopping, there is the National Store, located near the Kidzania exit. You can pick up a souvenir or interesting goods on the way out. There are also joy basket kiosks near the theater and the Independence Fountain selling many products. Take advantage of the magic shop for fun magical things for the kids.
- Adults can also relax in the “parents’ lounge” reading, surfing the Internet or watching TV while the children play. You can also click pictures from outside windows or monitors without the kids knowing. Go to the theater to see the magic or fashion show and to the stadium if you like. To watch some football.
- Kidzania has disabled elevators in front of the Japanese restaurant and ketchup factory.
- The restrooms are on the first and second floors of the building. The first floor is near the beauty salon and the theater. On the second floor, it is near the milk factory and Urbano’s house.
- There is a baby care room on the second floor of Urbano’s house.
- You can go to the first aid room near McDonald’s in an emergency and consult the nurse.