Are you waiting in long lines before the embassy to get a visa to enter Thailand? Don’t worry. Take the hassle out of applying for your visa at an embassy via the online application. Complete your visa process in just a few days online at www.thailandvisa.
Net or www.ivisa.com and enjoy your adventure vacation in this incredible tourist destination. The government of the Kingdom of Thailand has launched an online visa application portal which has made life easier for many potential travellers. More and more tourists are heading toward their beautiful destinations, so facilitating their visa application process has become a top priority.
Citizens of 21 different nationalities can currently obtain a Thailand visa online for a maximum stay of 15 days (tourism purposes only) in Thailand.
Eligibility Criteria for Application of Online Visa
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the 21 required countries listed on the online portal to be eligible for an online visa application. (Applicants must be citizens of Australia, Bhutan, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Georgia, Hungary, India, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Malta, Mexico, Nauru, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Romania be, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Taiwan, Uzbekistan or Vanuatu.
- Citizens of other countries can still go through the normal visa application process.
- Customers must have a passport valid for at least 30 days from arrival in Thailand.
- In addition, a valid email ID and a credit card, debit card, or Pay Pal account are required to complete the payment once you have entered all the required information.
How to Apply for an Online Visa for Thailand
Once you are satisfied that you meet the requirements and have all the necessary documents above to apply for a visa online, visit www.ivisa.com or www.thailandvisa.net and follow the steps outlined below.
- Fill in all the credentials in the provided application form, after which you will be asked to enter your email id. Please note that a link will be sent to your email address. Only clicking on it will open your visa application form.
- Upload the documents and then make your payment by debit/credit card or Paypal. After making your payment, you will receive a confirmation email that your visa has been applied for and is being processed. The status of an application can be checked with the individual application code. The approval process typically takes 3-5 business days.
- The visa will be emailed to you as a PDF file. Please print it out and take it with you to the airport.
- The immigration officer will ask for your passport, letter of approval, and hotel reservation address or other alternative address where you will be staying before affixing an immigration stamp.
A cancellation request must be submitted to cancel your online visa application. Your visa application number, refund reason, and email ID are required for this process. Depending on your visa, cancellation fees may also be included, and the remaining deposit will be credited to your account within seven business days. You will receive a full refund if the Thai government refuses the visa.